The superior sound quality of Korg synthesizers and professional stage pianos is highly acclaimed by professional musicians around the world.
The SP-170DX takes full advantage of the sophisticated technology found in Korg's high-end synthesizers to deliver a duo of concert grand piano sounds, each lavishly recorded with meticulous care. Numerous velocity layers are used to capture nuances of playing dynamics, allowing the instrument to respond expressively to every delicate touch. In addition, sounds such as electric piano, harpsichord, and organ are also provided, delivering a total of ten premium sounds to your fingertips.
Keyboard: 88 notes (A0–C8), Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH)
- Maximum Polyphony:120 notes / 60 notes (Stereo)
- Sounds:10 Total; Piano x 2; E. Piano x 2; Harpsichord; E. Clavichord; Vibraphone; Pipe Organ; Electric Organ; Strings
- Effects: Reverb; Chorus (Effect depth is preset for each sound)
- Demo Songs: 10 songs (1 per sound)
- Functions: Key transpose, Pitch control, MIDI Channel, MIDI Program Enable/Disable
- Jacks: Headphone/Line output x 2; MIDI OUT; Damper Pedal connection, Pedal
- Sound System: Amplifier: 9 Watt × 2 Speakers 10cm x 5cm Oval x 2; Bass Reflex housing
- Pedals: damper*, soft* , sostenuto (*half-pedaling supported)
- Power supply: DC 12 V
- Power Consumption: 9W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 1,312 × 325 × 9W781 mm / 51.65" × 12.8" × 30.75"
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.50lbs
- Available Finishes: Black
- Accessories: AC adapter, Music Stand, Pedal Unit (3 pedals: Damper, Soft, Sostenuto) and Stand (SPST-1W-BK)